Are you a post secondary educated youth looking for a career?
Do you have a visible or invisible disability?
Would you benefit from advanced employability skills training and employer connections?
We’re proud to announce that, during our very first round with this program, we have achieved a 100% success rate. We’re not currently conducting intakes for this program, so check back regularly to find out when the program will be open to new clients!
The Time for Change Program (est. 2016) provides both the youth and the employer with the means to identify occupational targets and recognize and address employment-related issues by developing a joint action plan that focuses on finding a long-term solution to labour market challenges.
- Career Mapping
- Advanced employability skills training
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview skills and more
- Employer Connections
- Work experience
- Employer Incentives
- Wage subsidy up to 6 months
- Job coaching
- One-to-one support and mentoring
Eligible participants are those who:
- Albertans aged 15-30
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ineligible for Employment Insurance
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or refugee
- Identify as having a visible or invisible disability
- Have a post secondary education
For more information, Contact Us.
Download our digital Time for Change Brochure.