At DECSA, we devote ourselves to creating a society in which all people are valued, respected, and empowered. We can’t do this alone, and we depend on your support to make a difference in the lives of our clients.
Your donation helps fund everything from a bus pass so a client can attend job interviews to much needed counselling after they have experienced devastating trauma from sexual exploitation. Your donations also help to cover the cost of day-to-day operations, so we can continue to offer high-quality service to everyone who needs it.
Take Part in the Great Canadian Giving Challenge of 2018!
What could we do with $10,000?
Here are just a few ideas:
- We could buy more incidental items that our clients need, like water bottles and hygiene kits. These items are small but mighty.
- We could buy more bus passes and tickets for clients who need to attend interviews, networking events, and other essential appointments.
- We could make the Community Hub better than ever by ensuring the equipment is comprehensive and up-to-date for everyone’s needs.
- We could throw our clients the graduation parties they deserve, without them having to do their own fundraising.
- We could do so much more!
Give generously, share widely, and enjoy the challenge!
Support us through Shop and Share!
DECSA is registered with Shop and Share, which means you can now donate to us just by doing your everyday online shopping. Simply sign up for a free account, select us as your chosen charity, and browse Amazon, iTunes, Sport Check and hundreds of other retailers. For each purchase you make while logged into your account, DECSA will receive a donation. Using Shop and Share lets you pay the same prices as always, so it’s a win-win!
Donations take many forms…
We’re looking for equipment, chairs, phone systems, and flooring, etc. necessary to keep our building well maintained.