Are you looking for work or further education?
Do you have a visible or invisible disability?
Are you interested in personal and professional growth?
Stay Tuned for Start Dates!
The Assets for Success program (est. 2012) provides assistance to individuals who self-disclose a visible or invisible disability and require support to obtain employment or further education.
Participants will receive individualized supports in a friendly learning environment to promote personal and professional growth. The program provides continuous intake to individuals who are ready to return to work, and will provide support for up to six months. There is no cost to access this program.
- Access to group-based workshops, such as:
- Interview Skills
- Career Planning
- Problem Solving and Coping Techniques
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Communication Skills
- One-on-one client centered support by a Case Manager
- Action plan towards realistic career path
- Coaching and individualized training at a learning level that fits participants’ needs
- Support to external community resources for specialized services
- Group networking opportunities
- Employer Connections
- Opportunity to gain short term-exposure training to increase participants’ qualifications
- Prospect of gaining workplace experience through a wage subsidy
- Retention and follow-up supports
Eligible participants are those who:
- Albertans aged 15 and over
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Ineligible for Employment Insurance
- Have a visible or invisible disability
For more information, Contact Us.
Download our digital Assets for Success Brochure.